◊HEY PEEPS! WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE! WE ARE THERE HERE TO MOUNT OUR FIRST EVER BLOG!
IN THIS BLOG, WE ARE HERE TO PRESENT “TOP 4 INDIAN RICHEST FEMALE INDIAN ENTREPRENEURS.”
Also, don’t miss out to peer the ‘2nd RICHEST FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR.’
So, here we go!
4. NILIMA MOTAPARTI:
- Nilima Motaparti, is the whole time DIRECTOR at DIVI’S LABORATORIES LTD.
- She is also the CHIEF CONTROLLER at DIVI’S LABORATORIES.
- She owns the stake of 20.34% in company which makes her a billionaire women & richest in Telugu states.
- Nilima Motaparti’s net worth is INR 18,620 crores, which makes her the billionaire ENTREPRENEUR.
- NILIMA MOTAPARTI did her masters from University of Glasgow.
- The company where she works, they own(possess) total assets of Rs. 8535.70 crores.
- The statistical figure comes out to be around, ‘13,884.’ Wherein, the employees work under Nilima Motaparti.
3. LEENA GANDHI TEWARI:
- Leena Gandhi Tewari, is headed at the position chairperson of USV private limited(Mumbai based pharmaceutical & biotechnology firm.)
- The company was originated by her grandfather, Vithal Balkrishna Tewari.
- Leena Gandhi Tewari’s, wealth estimates calculates around Rs. 21,340 crore.
- Company’s, $449 million(revenue) is being controlled by her husband, Prashant.
- Leena Gandhi was placed #23 position, in Hurun India Philanthropy list 2019 for donation of Rs. 34 crore.
- She was also ranked #3, in list of Women Philanthropist of 2019.
- Also, Leena Gandhi was placed at #47 th position in Forbes list.
- She has also been the part of various humanitarian works.
2. KIRAN MAZUMDAR SHAW:
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, is the chairperson & managing director of BIOCON LTD. (Bio-technology company)
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw’s, net worth is of US $4.6 billion.
- Also, she’s ranked as 68th most powerful woman on Forbes list.
- She studied biology & zoology from the Bangalore University, having a bachelor’s degree in zoology in year 1973.
- She owns the following assets:
a. Biocon Ltd.
b. Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center
c. Mazumdar Shaw center for Translational research.
- She’s the second Indian after, Azim Premji to become a part of giving pledge initiative.
- In 2014, she was awarded Othmer Gold Medal for outstanding contributions to progress of Science & Chemistry.
- She was also voted as ‘Global Indian of the year by Pharma leaders magazine in year 2012.’
- She was placed at #14 position in Hurun India Philanthropy list 2019 for donation of of Rs. 72 crore.
1. ROSHNI NADAR MALHOTRA:
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra, is the CEO & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF $9.9 billion HCL CORPORATION.
- She was ranked 54th on Forbes World’s 100 most powerful women list in 2019.
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra stands with a net worth of ₹54,850 crore which tops the Kotak Wealth Hurun list of India’s wealthiest women.
- She’s also the Trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation.
- Her cumulative wealth of women wealth creators on list stood at Rs. 2,72,540 crores.
- And she’s recently appointed as Chairperson of Rs. 70,680 crore of HCL TECHNOLOGIES.
- According to the Hurun Rich, Roshni Nadar’s net worth is of Rs. 36,800 crores, which she inherits from her billionaire father.
“Knowledge at your fingertips!” 💯
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin